Do you love organization? Do details make you happy? Are you interested in helping a small start-up grow and generally just being awesome to customers?
If you are, we’re looking for your help!
Check out the job description below. If it sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking for part-time help (between 15-20 hrs/week) to work with us on the east side of Madison. Our environment is more of an industrial workshop than what you would think of as a typical office space.
- Pulling and packaging orders, including preparing packages for shipping
- Assisting with the general day-to-day operations of the business
- Assisting with the company social media efforts
- Other duties/projects as assigned
Because our customers expect a quality product, you must have:
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- A good attitude!
- Familiarity with Discord
- Knowledge/interest in computers, audio electronics, video games, or keyboards
- Good eye for color & design
- Interest in art, entrepreneurship and/or business
If things continue to go well and we’re both interested, there may be an opportunity for this role to become full-time.
Note: Zap is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.